In order to connect Apple TV to hotel WiFi, you have to click agree on a webpage. But the webpage not popup on Apple TV.
Find the Apple TV MAC address
- First you need to find your Apple TV MAC address.
- Connect your Apple TV to TV and turn both on.
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> About.
- MAC address labeled as “WiFi address” looking like this : 0:13:2b:cc:bc:aa.
- Write down the MAC address.
Contact Hotel’s service provider
- Contact hotel support provider (support number).
- Say “Hello” and explain you need to connect your Apple TV to Hotel WiFi by registering MAC address.
- They will ask lot of question. stay connected.
- Follow the instructions to register MAC address.
- On Apple TV navigate to Settings -> General -> Network -> WiFi and choose Hotel WiFi.
Method 2 : (If you have MacBook Pro or iMac)
- Connect your MacBook Air/iMac to Hotels ethernet using Ethernet cable. Navigate the process required to connect your computer to Hotel network.
- Go to System Preferences -> Sharing -> Internet Sharing.
- Change Share your connection from: to Ethernet. (Its allow you to use your MacBook WiFi as a hotspot).
- Check the checkbox “To Computer Using: “ Wifi. Choose the WiFi option at the bottom if you want secure WiFi. Change the Network name.
- Select the checkbox beside internet sharing and press start.
- You should see another icon replace your current WiFi icon on the top right of the screen.
- Now setup network on Apple TV to find the Hotspot you created. Restart the Apple TV for changes take the effect.