In the fast-moving world, there is no time to relax. People relax by hearing music, listening to the audio, and so on. In the present situation using AirPods for hearing is the best one Because it is a wireless device and user-friendly. Now, we are going to see how the Apple AirPods are connected with multiple devices.
Methods For Connecting AirPods To iOS Devices:
- Turn On Bluetooth on your iOS device.
- Take the AirPods from the cases then press the setup button.
- Needs to press the button till the white flash is glow.
- Connect AirPods to the iOS device.
- Now you need to connect another iOS device to the AirPods.
- Just click the Bluetooth Option on the device.
- Now Connect AirPods with the device.
Use another one AirPods on another ear Enjoy both AirPods with different sounds.
Methods For Connecting AirPods To Android Devices:
- Open the Settings Option on your phone.
- Take the AirPods from the cases then Press the Setup button.
- Needs to press the button till the White Flash is glows.
- In your phone Bluetooth menu, it will show the AirPods Name.
- Connect the AirPods to your phone.
With the help of the above-listed points, you are able to hear the music from the android phone or other devices using the AirPods and are able to attend the call and hear music at the same time. Also, it is easy to manage two calls at the same time.