Here I am going to tell you how to clear Website Data and Cookies on watchOS 5. Sometimes watch will crash or freeze due to unwanted data or cookies. So, you must clear those browsing history and cookies from your WatchOS 5. Let see how to do this.
How to Clear Browsing History on watchOS 5?
- Launch “Settings” app on your Apple Watch.
- Next, click on “General”.
- Now, click on “Website Data”.
- Click on “Clear Website Data”.
- Finally, click on “Clear Data” to confirm to clear browsing history and cookies on Apple watchOS 5.