The Biggest Problem with using mobile phones is receiving fake messages. These types of fake messages can be rectified by changing mobile settings. Here you can see how to clear the Fake text message on the iPhone. This is common for all iPhone Versions. And short-term and long-term solutions are available, it is nothing when you are in an emergency you receive fake messages. Use this solution to clear the problem temporarily. When you are released from your emergency situation you just apply the long-term solution.
Short term solution: Reboot your iPhone
- Just Reboot your iPhone.
Long term solution 1: Turn OFF and ON the iMessage
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and select the Message.
- Here you can see the iMessage option. Just Turn it Off for a few minutes.
- Then Turn On it again.
Long term solution 2: Set Never in Repeat Alerts
- In your iPhone, go to the Settings option.
- Click Notification option.
- Now click Repeat Alerts.
- Set Never option.
Long term solution 3: Check Send & Receive in Message
- Open the Setting and tap on Message.
- Now open the Send & Receive option.
- In that option you can see your Phone Number is not ticked, so you can’t receive any Fake messages from your phone number, otherwise, an email id or something in that option may make Fake messages.
The fake message has created some issues when it is increased in your inbox. The above Solutions that we listed in our article are more than enough to clear this problem. If you have any other doubts or suggestions then let me know through the comment section below. Thank you and keep supporting iphonetopics.com.