After you gave your iPhone to Apple service center for repair, you can track it status via online using Apple repair status page. This method is common for worldwide Apple users like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Germany and France.
If you want to check your iOS device repair status using online, you need two things.
- Case or Repair ID which is provided by Apple authorized service provider.
- Postal code or your device serial number.
If you entered wrong details it will provide error message like “Your Case, Repair ID, Postal Code, or Serial Number was entered incorrectly. Please try again”.
1. Case ID/Repair ID – Get this number from Apple service center or from confirmation email.
2. Serial number – Find your device serial number using Apple support guide.
SEE ALSO : Check Apple Warranty Status : Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV
How to check your iPhone repair status
- First go to Apple device Repair status page.
- Enter Case or Repair ID in the 1st filed.
- Then Enter Postal Code or Serial number in 2nd field.
- Finally click the Submit button.
It will provide your iPhone current repair status.
Share your experience with us via comment.