Apple provides 1 year limited warranty with new purchases (devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV, Wireless Mouse, Wireless Keyboard, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, AirPort Time capsule, Magic TrackPad and Airport express). You can check your Apple device warranty status via online.
How to check Apple warranty (step by step guide)
1. Find find your Apple device serial number.
- In iOS Device : Go to Settings -> About (method 1)
- Connect your iOS device to PC or Mac via USB cable. Open iTunes and select your device from the top right corner. Here you can find your iPod or iPad serial number (method 2).
- Check original receipt or invoice. some time retailers may include the serial number of your Apple product.
- Check your product original packing.
2. Now go to Apple service and support coverage page using any browser like safari. Here you can find iOS or Mac OS device Apple care expiration date.
3. Type your Apple hardware serial number.
4. It will provide a report about your Apple device warranty status.
- Valid purchase date
- Telephone technical support (Active or Expired)
- Repairs and Service coverage (Active or Expired)
That’s it. Use this report to find secondhand iPad or iPhone purchased date. If your Apple device support and coverage was expired, extend it via Apple care plans.
SEE ALSO : How to Find Your iPhone or iPad IMEI and Carrier.
If you have any other doubts, do let us via comment.