Are you searching the way to change user picture on your Mac…? Every update of Mac OS X introduces the different way to change the user picture on Mac. Likewise, changing the user picture on Mac Mojave also differs from its previous versions like High Sierra, Sierra, Yosemite, El Capitan, etc. Here I am going to tell you how to change the user picture on Mac Mojave.
- Go to Apple menu->System Preferences->Users & Groups.
- Click the Lock icon to unlock.
- Enter your Admin Password and then click “Unlock”.
- Select the user that you want to change the picture for.
- Click on the picture that is on the right side.
- A pop-up box will appear with your current user picture.
- You can select the picture from three options: Defaults, Camera, photos.
- If you click Defaults, you can see some photos. Select the picture that you want to set as a user picture and then click “Save”.
- You can also adjust the picture using the slider. Click on the picture (right side). Your current user picture will appear.
- Drag the slider to zoom in or zoom out the picture and then click “Save”.
- Drag the picture within the circle to move it and then click “Save”. You can move the picture when you try zoom in or zoom out.
If you know any other ways to change the user picture on Mac, let us know through your comments.