Do you want to increase your iPad battery life and security using the auto-lock screen feature? Default or average auto-lock time is best (1 minute). If you want to set your own customized time for auto lock screen, then read this guide.
How to change default Auto-lock screen time
Using the following method, you change auto lock screen time as your wish.
- Open the Settings App on your iPad.
- Tap on Display & Brightness and choose Auto-Lock.
- Set your preferred auto lock screen time (Ex: 1 Minute or 5 minutes).
How to disable Auto-lock screen time out
If you want to disable the auto-lock screen feature,
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap on the Display & Brightness.
- Scroll down and select Auto-Lock.
- And set it to Never.
These are steps to change and disable the Auto-Lock on the iPhone screen. If you have any doubts or suggestions let me know through the comments section below. Thank you and keep supporting us.