Are you moved to new country like Canada or Australia and still like to use Apple ID in the US iTunes store? But the real problem is, your iPhone defaulting to Canada or Australian store and not giving you to access all previous purchases.
So how to change your iPhone back to US on your iPhone?
- Launch App Store.
- Navigate to Featured and scroll down to bottom.
- Click your Apple ID.
- Click View Apple ID.
Apple iOS will switch the store automatically. Also sign out and sign in.
SEE ALSO: Change Country For App Store / Apple ID in iPhone or iPad
Apple support guide to change iTunes store region or country
- On your iPhone go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
- Click your Apple ID (If you are not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID and password).
- Press “View Apple ID“.
- If it prompted, enter the password again.
- Click “Change country or Region“.
- Select “New Country” then select “Next“.
- Tap “Agree” to accept Apple terms and conditions.
- Choose the payment method and enter payment information.
- Fill the billing address and select “Next“.
It will update country information in all your Apple products.