I am recently faced this problem. Song shows as “Purchased” in iTunes. But it won’t let me to redownload it. Also this purchased song doesn’t show up in my purchased list.
“Download” button is grayed out and the song says “Purchased”.
- Unhide hidden purchases.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Go to iTunes store and sign in.
- Select Account on Quick links (right hand side).
- Find iTunes in the cloud section and choose “Hidden purchases”
- Go to Manager.
- Choose unhidden button to unhide any purchases.
SEE ALSO : How to hide App Store purchases on iPhone & iPad (iOS 8)
- Launch iTunes on your Mac Or Windows PC.
- Go to iTunes -> Preferences -> Store.
- Click the boxes
“download pre-orders when available”
“show itunes in the cloud purchases”
- Go to iTunes store from quick links and select Purchased.
- On the another screen, select Not on this computer.
- It will show song tracks that are available for download.
Note : On the lower-right corner of the screen, one button should available named as “Download All”.
From the iTunes music section, turn on View ->Show Music in the Cloud.
- Start iTunes from your computer.
- Find the particular album with missing songs. Delete that album from your iTunes library.
- Navigate to iTunes store.
- Choose the Home icon.
- On the right side bar, choose Purchased( under the Quick links).
- Find the song or album (missing in the purchased list).
- Click the cloud download icon (top right corner of the album image)
Also read Apple support guide : Download past purchases