I want to save some photos and videos on my iPhone. But I have no space for that. So, I deleted some apps on my iPhone. But I want to reinstall those deleted apps. When I try to reinstall those apps, the apps will not download. But now I can download deleted apps. I found some solution to fix this problem. Here I am going to tell you.
Solution 1: Click the Download Button
- Click the Download button on 25-30 times until it becomes Grey color.
- After the few try, the App will be downloading on your iPhone.
Solution 2: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- Then your iPhone will restart.
- Sign out your iTunes.
- Go to App Store. Then search the app which you want to download.
- Click the download. Then it will ask you to log in to your iTunes. Click log in.
- Finally, the app will download on your phone.
Solution 3: Update the Current iOS
- This problem may be cause for Updating Software on your iPhone. So, you have to update the current iOS.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
Solution 4: Turn off Restriction
- Go to Settings -> General -> Restriction.
- Then turn off the Restriction.
Solution 5: Using App Store
- Go to App Store. Then click your “Profile icon”.
- Click “purchased”.
- Now, click “Not on this iPhone”.
- Select the app that you need to delete and reinstall on your iPhone. Then click “cloud icon” on the right side of the app.
- In the App Store, you can search for the purchased app. If you want to download that app. You won’t paid for that.
- Sign out from App Store and sign in again.
- Refresh your App Store. Click any items in your app store in 8 times fastly. Then it will become white for few seconds and then it automatically back to normal.
- Restore your iPhone. Before that, you should have to take backup your important data, photos, and videos.
If you have any ideas to fix this problem, inform us through your comments.