Guys, recently one of my friends told me, he has an issue with login into a Google account in Safari. When I try to find a solution, I noticed many people also have this problem. That’s why here I will share some worked solutions to fix this issue. So without any talk just dive into the solution.
Solution 1: Update the Latest iOS
Many troubles have been solved updating the iPhone So you can also try this method. To do that,
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap on the General and select the Software Update.
- If it is any update is available then tap on the Download and Install option.
- Once the Update is completed go back to Safari try re-login your Google account.
- That’s it if this does not work then follow the below solution to fix this issue.
If you feel your iPhone is not working or unresponsive after an iOS update, then check this link.
Solution 2: Disable the requestIdleCallback option
Many people told this solution for them perfectly. Let’s see how to do this.
- Launch Settings then scroll down the screen and tap on Safari.
- Now tap on the Advanced option.
- From the Advanced tap on Experimental Features.
- Then scroll down the screen and Turn OFF the “requestldleCallback” feature. That’s it.
- Now restart your iPhone and again try to log in to your Google in Safari.
Solution 3: Download the Chrome
If you guys can’t log in Google account in Safari then use Chrome. Because there is no problem with it.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- From the search bar type Chrome.
- Now tap on the Get option to Download Chrome on your iPhone.
- After the installation, you can log in to your google account in Chrome without any hassle.
If the above solution does not work then follow the suggestion.
- Clear History and Website Data in Safari. Because it may also cause this problem. So, just try this one.
- Check Google status. If any google server is low, you can’t log in to your account. So check if the server is good or poor.
That’s it guys these are solutions to fix unable to login google in Safari. If you know any other solution then ping me in the comment section below. And keep supporting our iphonetopics.com. Thank you.