Many iPhone users have been complaining that they can’t access iPhone camera on Lock Screen. Whenever they try to access the camera on the lock screen, it works 3 or 5 minutes then it stops automatically. It was one of the annoying issues in iPhone. But you don’t need to worry. Here, I will tell you some solutions to solve this problem.
Solution 1: Restart your Phone
- Press the Power Button and either Volume Up or Down Button until getting power off slider.
- Then drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Wait for 20 to 30 seconds.
- To turn on your iPhone, press and hold the Power Button until getting an Apple Logo
Solution 2: Reset All Settings
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if prompted.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 3: Update iOS
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Software Update”.
- If there an update is available, you just tap “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to update the iOS.
Solution 4: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 5: Reinstall iOS
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac or PC through USB cable.
- After it connects, press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press and quickly release Volume Down button.
- Then press and hold the Power/Side button until it restarts. Don’t leave this button until your phone gets into Recovery mode.
- Release this button when you see your phone connect to iTunes.
- In iTunes window, it shows your iOS device is in recovery mode. There you can see two options that Update or Restore.
- Select “Update”.
- You have to wait until the process is completed.
We hope that above solutions have solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.