While I try to turn off the find my iPhone option on iCloud, it shows a pop-up message like “Cannot Turn Off Find My iPhone” error. There was a problem deregistering this iPhone with iCloud. Try turning to Find My iPhone off again”. They also can’t log out the iCloud on iPhone. Here you can learn how to turn off the find my iPhone.
What does the Find My iPhone option do and while turn it off?
Unfortunately, if you lost or anyone stole your iPhone. Then the Find my iPhone option allows you to track the lost iPhone and find the iPhone’s last place. So if you want to know your iPhone location, then you can use the find my iPhone app to know the iPhone location on another device or phone.
If you turn it off the Find my iPhone option, then if you lost your iPhone. You can’t get back your iPhone location. And other can track your data easily and while you turn off the find my iPhone option.
Solution 1:- Use the Recovery Mode to Restore
Recovery-mode restore will help to solve many problems on iPhone.
Note: First backup your device using iCloud or iTunes.
Step 1: Just connect your device to the computer through the USB cable (not to the iPhone).
Step 2: Then turn off your iPhone. For that,
- Press the Volume Up button once. Then press the Volume down button once. And press and hold the side button until you see the iTunes screen appears on the screen.
- Hold the Sleep/Wake button until a slider appears. Then slide the screen.
- Hold the Sleep/wake button and Home button together until the device turns off.
Step 3: Once the recovery mode is on, while press and hold the Home button. Connect the USB cable to the iPhone, Your iPhone should turn on.
Keep holding the Home button until you see the iTunes screen. After the screen appears, release the Home button. Now check that the turn-off find my iPhone option is working properly or not. Note: If the computer didn’t detect recovery iPhone, reboot the computer and try again.
Solution 2:- Remove the lock code
This solution has worked for many users and they mentioned in the comment section below.
- Remove the lock code for the telephone. This allows you to set Find my iPhone off.
Solution 3:- Remove your device from iCloud
Try this one to resolve your problem on your iPhone. So for that, remove your device from iCloud and restart it.
- First, remove your device from iCloud. For that,
- If you’re the Mac users, click the Apple icon from the menu, then choose the System Preference->iCloud->Accounts Details.
- On Account detail, enter the Apple ID password and tap on the Continue > device.
- Then select the device and tap on Remove from the Account.
Guys, these solutions will definitely work you to turn off the find my iPhone. And if you know, any worked solution to solve the problem. Tell me in the comment section below.