One of the iPhone users reported that there is not enough storage available for taking photos. Try the below suggestions to resolve the storage problem issue.
Method 1: Delete unwanted apps and photos
The only way to make more room on your iPhone for new photos is to delete some of the stuff you have on the phone. Backup unneeded apps, photos and music and save it on your Computer for future reference.
Method 2: Manage your storage through Settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose a General option.
- Click on Usage.
- Delete an unwanted app that takes much storage space.
Method 3: Easy fix to delete unwanted music
- Open the “Music” app.
- Choose an Artist that has songs stored on the device.
- Move to the left side of the screen and click “Delete”.
- Click “Delete” and the song gets delete.
- Now, go to the “Camera” app and take a photo. This issue gets resolved.
Method 4: Create extra space
Steps to create extra space on iPhone and iPad
- Fix your iPhone to a Mac or Windows PC.
- Open iTunes.
- Select your device, and choose “Music”.
- Unchecked the “Automatically fill free space with songs” button.
- Choose “Sync”.
If you knew any other solutions about how to fix “Cannot Take Photo” error on iPhone & iPad, inform us using comment.