Many iPhone X users have complained that people can’t hear them while they are speaking on phone. I too had this problem. My sister also said that she can’t hear me while we are speaking. When I put loudspeaker people can hear me very clearly. sometimes I can’t hear my phone calls unless I put my phone on loudspeaker. Do you have the same issue..? Then this article will help you to solve these kind of issues.
Solution 1: Turn off “Phone Noise Cancellation”
- Open Settings on your iPhone X.
- Scroll down to find “General” and tap it.
- Tap “Accessibility”.
- Scroll down to find “Phone Noise Cancellation” option. And then turn off it.
Solution 2: Check the Case & Receiver
Check your phone case (back case or flip case). It may block the receiver or mic (microphone) of your device. So take the case off and check whether people can hear you or not.
Solution 3: Soft restart
- Launch “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down to find “Shut Down” and tap it. Then turn on your phone.
Solution 4: Hard Reset/Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it. And then Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep) button until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 5: turn off Bluetooth
- Open Settings->Bluetooth.
- Turn off Bluetooth.
Solution 6: Change Cellular settings
- Launch Settings->Cellular->Enable LTE.
- Tap “Data Only”.
Solution 7: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” under Reset.
- Enter passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” to confirm the action.
This action will delete all WiFi passwords, APN and VPN settings of the iPhone.
SEE ALSO: Make the icons Larger/Bigger on iPhone X
- Check Apple warranty status. If your iPhone X covers warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
- Make sure that you have updated your iPhone X to the latest version of iOS.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.