Sometimes your iPhone needs to be calibration. The iPhone does not have a separate option for calibration. So, here given some instruction to calibrate your iPhone screen, compass, and keyboard using some apps on your iPhone.
Solution 1: Reset your settings on iPhone
- Navigate to Settings -> General ->Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings and enter the password.
- A small pop-up appears, select Erase iPhone.
- Thus the iPhone will be fresh as for factory.
Solution 2: Compass calibration
- Keep the Location services ON for calibration.
- If the service is off, the calibration screen will be displayed.
- ON and OFF the screen by opening compass, this will solve the problem.
- Rotate the red mark in the compass map until the compass appears on the screen.
- Draw the accurate line using chalk and check with the iPhone compass for right direction.
- This problem may be due to the improper connection of towers.
SEE ALSO: Battery draining soon in iPhone? Here’s how to fix it
Solution 3: Battery Calibration
- Drain the iPhone power completely.
- Plug the charger and charge until it attains 100%.
- Let the phone stays for few hours without any process.
- Press home and power buttons to restart the iPhone.
- Connect your charger, when the phone is restarting.
- Remove the charger and now the calibration is completed.
- Calibration is needed for battery sensor.
- Genius Bar can help to calibrate your battery.
- Battery calibration is required once in a month and also after iOS update.
Solution 4: iPhone screen calibration
- Go to Settings ->Display and Brightness.
- Turn OFF the Auto-Brightness option.
- Swipe the brightness slider left and right for several times. Now turn On the Auto- Brightness option.
- Or Backup and restore will help to calibrate the iPhone.
- If the phone is not responding properly, clean the screen or take the iPhone to Apple Store.
Note: Calibrate the Auto-Brightness Sensor.