Recently, many users are facing that Bluetooth not pairing on the iPhone XR. If you’re one among them. Don’t worry about it. One of my friends told me some suggestions and solutions to solve the Bluetooth issue. So, today in this article, I’m gonna share those solutions to rectify them. Without any further talk, let’s move on to the solution.
- If you are buying a new Bluetooth device, first connect it with your iPhone/iPad. So, you will not get any trouble in pairing it in the future.
- Before pairing any devices with Bluetooth on iPhone, disconnect its connection with other devices.
- Make sure you are not out of Bluetooth range because Bluetooth works with a range of 33 feet.
- If the paring device is turned on and it’s not in pairing mode, the Bluetooth will not be connected to the device.
See More: Apple Watch Not Connecting to Bluetooth Headphone Pairing Issues
Fix 1: Turn Off and On Bluetooth settings
- Firstly, launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then, select Bluetooth and toggle off Bluetooth.
- Wait for a few seconds and toggle on again.
- Now try again to connect the device or accessory.
- If you still can’t connect the device, try the next one.
Fix 2: Change the Bluetooth Settings
- Firstly, launch Settings and tap on Bluetooth.
- Secondly, tap on the (i) symbol near the device.
- Then select Forget this Device option and confirm Forget Device to complete the action.
- Now, the device will be removed from your iPhone.
- Next, toggle off and on the Bluetooth again and try to connect with the device again.
- If this doesn’t work try the next one.
Fix 3: Reset Network Settings
- Launch Settings ->General and scroll down to select the Reset option.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Enter the Passcode to reset the settings.
- This will reset all the network settings, Bluetooth connectivity settings.
Hope this gives you a better solution to pair your Bluetooth devices. If none of these work for you, then kindly contact Apple Support. And thank you for reading this article.