Thinking that having the best smartphone in the world will not trouble us is the wrong assumption. The good it looks the worse it behaves. Today we have solutions for an issue that caused while Pairing Bluetooth with Apple accessories on iPhone XR.
- If you are buying a new Bluetooth device, first connect it with your iPhone/iPad. So, you will not get any trouble in pairing it in the future.
- Before pairing any devices with Bluetooth on iPhone, disconnect its connection with other devices.
- Make sure you are not out of Bluetooth range because Bluetooth works with a range of 33 feet.
- If the paring device is turned on and it’s not in pairing mode, the Bluetooth will not be connected to the device.
Fix 1: Turn Off and On Bluetooth settings
- Firstly, launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on Bluetooth and toggle off Bluetooth.
- Wait for few seconds and toggle on again.
- Now try again to connect the device or accessory.
- If you still can’t connect the device, try the next one.
Fix 2: Change the Bluetooth Settings
- Firstly, launch Settings and tap on Bluetooth.
- Secondly, tap on the (i) symbol near the device.
- Then select Forget this Device option and confirm Forget Device to complete the action.
- Now, the device will be removed from your iPhone.
- Next, toggle off and on the Bluetooth again and try to connect with the device again.
- If this doesn’t work try the next one.
Fix 3: Reset Network Settings
- Launch Settings ->General and scroll down to select the Reset option.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Enter the Passcode to reset the settings.
- This will reset all the network settings, Bluetooth connectivity settings.
Hope this gives you a better solution to pair your Bluetooth devices. If none of these work for you contact Apple Support as your iPhone must have a hardware issue. Leave your comments in the comment area.