My Bluetooth headphones always make a beep sound whenever playing something. This problem went away for a while, and then came back after I updated the device. There a number of things that cause these problems. Let’s take a look at some solutions for the annoyance.
Solution 1: Check the Bluetooth Settings
- Check your Bluetooth device whether it is a range or not.
- Due to distance or wireless clogged, Bluetooth may be out of range.
- Try to connect your devices at least 10 meters.
Solution 2: Change the Ringer and Alerts option
- Go to Settings -> Sound and Haptics
- Select and move the “Ringer and Alerts” slider up/down, and you can even just move it and then set it back to where it started.
Solution 3: Check and Change the Settings
- Open Settings-> General.
- Now, Choose Accessibility and you may see the Hearing part.
- On that, Choose “Noise cancellation option”.
- Just Tap the button to Enable it.
Solution 4: Reconnect the Headphones newly
- Disconnect the headphones from your device.
- Remove the headphones from your device and Reset the settings.
- Restart the device.
- Now, Connect your Headphones to the device newly.
Solution 5: Reset the Bluetooth Connection
- Pair both the device and the headset.
- Headphones make this noise not just when the battery is low, but also when it becomes connected without pairing.
- Reset the Bluetooth connection, that should fix the beeping.
Hope the above solutions are useful to you. If you have any doubt regarding this article please share us via comments. Thank You…