Are you getting unwanted or unknown calls on your iPhone? If so, here you can learn how to block the unknown caller on iPhone. Follow these steps to block the calls. On your iPhone or iPad you can block any numbers via Settings -> Phone -> Blocked.
But if you want to block an unknown caller, you need to create a contact for that call.
Solution 1:- Turn on the Do Not Disturb option
- Launch Settings.
- Turn the “Do not Disturb” option on Manual.
- Only allow calls from your contacts list.
- Also do not allow repeated calls within 3 minutes to get through.
Solution 2:- Block the Unknown Caller using copy-paste method
- On your iPhone, navigates to recent calls. Then get that call info. Use the copy feature on “Unknown Caller”.
- Now, go to Contacts. Click the “+” sign to add a new contact. Use the paste feature and fill in the fields like first name, last name, company, and phone number. Press Done.
- Now you have the option to block the caller.
Solution 3:- (Method suggested by ASC user)
Copy Unknown and paste it into the blocked caller list. No number entry is required.
Solution 4:- Download the silent and block call
- Download a silent ringtone. Set this tone as your iPhone default ringtone.
- Then go to My contacts and set the different ringtone for your contacts.
- So now “number unknowns” call do not ring.
Solution 5:- Use the TrapCall app to block the Unknown Calls
Use TrapCall free app to block unwanted “No CALLER ID” calls.
Guys, these are the best method to block the unknown caller on iPhone. And if you know any other method to block the unknown caller on iPhone. Then share us in the comment section below. Thank you…