Getting lot of calls from unknown caller is really annoying one. On your iPhone or iPad you can block any numbers via Settings -> Phone -> Blocked.
But if you want to block unknown caller, you need to create contact for that call.
- launch Settings App.
- Turn “do not disturb” on Manual.
- Only allow calls from your contacts list.
- Also do not allow repeated calls with in 3 minutes to get though.
- On your iPhone navigate to recent calls. Then get that call info. Use the copy feature on “Unknown Caller”.
- Now go to contacts. Click the + sign to add a new contact. Use the faste feature and fill the fields like first name, last name, company and phone number. Press done.
- Now you have option to block the caller.
Solution 3 :- (Method suggested by ASC user)
Copy UNKNOWN and paste it into blocked caller list. No number entry required.
- Download a silent ringtone. Set this tone as your iPhone default ringtone.
- Then go to My contacts and set the different ringtone for your contacts.
- So now “number unknowns” call don not ring.
Use TrapCall free app to block unwanted “No CALLER ID” calls.