A common problem that occurs for users of the Apple iPhone is arriving of unwanted calls.I tried many solutions to block No caller ID and resolved it.
Let’s take a look at some solutions for this annoyance.
Solution 1: Use “Block this caller” option.
- Open phone App and click Recent.
- Click on the info icon that appears next to the harassing call number.
- By scrolling down, click on “Block this caller”
Solution 2: Block No caller ID using “Do Not Disturb”
- Open Settings and tap on Do Not Disturb
- Toggle on the manual option.
- Click on “Allow Calls From” and select “All contacts”.
SEE ALSO: How to Block Unknown Callers on iPhone & iPad
Solution 3: Block using Third-party Apps.
- Open settings and select phone.
- Click “Call blocking & identification”
- Switch the app On or Off under “Allow these apps to Block calls and Provide Caller ID”.
Solution 4: Create a new contact
- Create a new contact by entering the phone number 000-000-0000
- Select Block this caller by scrolling down.
Note: Creating a contact (000-000-0000) will stop calls that come from “zero”