I have updated my iPad Mini to iOS 12. But I had a problem in my iPad that was the screen goes black. It was really frustrating to me. Somehow, I solved this issue. In this article, I am going to tell you those solutions to solve iPad Mini black screen issue.
Solution 1: Hard Reset your iPad
Press and hold the sleep/wake button and home button together until seeing the Apple logo on your screen. Release the button when you see the Apple logo. Now, your iPad will be rebooted. After a few seconds, press the sleep/wake button to turn on your device.
Solution 2: Recharge your iPad
This solution may solve your problem. Plug your iPad to the current and wait for few minutes. Now, check your iPad whether the black screen issue solved or not.
Solution 3: Put your iPad into Recovery Mode
- First, connect the USB cable to the Mac but don’t plug into your iPad.
- Now, turn off your iPad.
- Plug your iPad to the Mac while the press and hold the Home button.
- Hold the home button until connecting to iTunes on your iPad or iTunes finds your iPad.
- Now, your iPad is in Recovery Mode. After some time the black screen issue will be solved on your iPad.
Solution 4: Restore your Phone via iTunes
If the above solutions didn’t work for you, try this.
- First, connect your iPad to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click iPad icon at the top.
- Now, click the Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPad.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPad”.