We all love to hang out with friends and family a lot. We go for movies, dinner or somewhere out of our town. But while paying bills there comes a question Who pays for who, right?. At times, this takes us to the misunderstanding too. But don’t worry I’m here to suggest you with 5 best Bill Splitter Apps for your iPhones. With these apps you can easily split bills with friends, family, roommates etc.,
The 5 best Bill Splitting Apps
Venmo is one of the best known Bill splitting apps for both Android and iPhone. It is the safest, fastest and more reliable app of your choice.
How to start with Venmo?
- Create an account in the Venmo App.
- Add your Bank account details or Card details.
- Start Transferring money or get paid.
- Enjoy Cashback on Venmo.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 11 or later.
- Mobile Payment and Paying bills are made easy .
- It’s easy to send money from a Venmo account to your Bank account.
- To make sharing easy Venmo use the receiver’s phone number or email to transfer money to their account.
- You can use Venmo to check out from some of the apps like Uber, StockX, Grubhub, and Zola.
- Venmo provides you a card, so the payments can be made as in mastercard.
- It supports Family Sharing and Siri.
Splitwise is downloaded by millions of people for its user-friendliness and safety. It helps in organizing group bills from dinner bill to rent. I personally suggest this App as it is the best bill splitting app i ever known.
- Easy to add, organize, pay and track expenses.
- It is a free app available on App Store for iPhone and iPad.
- Available languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai.
- Supports Android, iOS devices and you can use it on the Web too.
- You can either create group payment or private payment to pay bills.
- It supports Offline entry, so you can add expenses anywhere at any time.
- In Splitwise you can backup expenses online to view your balance.
- You can export the expenses in CSV format.
- You can customize photos for groups.
To unlock more features and easy handling you can move on to Splitwise Pro for $ 2.99.
Splittr is super cool and easy to work. It is a perfect option to split bills on vacancy, movies, household expenses and much more.
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Tablets, Web etc.,
- Supports almost all currencies.
- Available Languages: English and German.
- Easy to sync with friends and family.
- You can use Splittr Offline too.
- It is a free app and you don’t have to register it to split expenses.
- You can export the expenses history either in PDF or CSV format.
- Automatic Backup.
- In App purchase is available:
- Lifetime $10.99
- 1 Year $3.49
- 1 Month $0.99
With the help of the Settle Up App you can track all your expenses anywhere at any time. It also notifies about your expenses, Future payment and much more.
- It is Free and also you can purchase to use more options.
- You can sign in with the Apple ID.
- Works on Offline.
- Available Languages: English, Albanian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Easy to share groups expenses via Link or you can connect to nearby devices. So not all the group members need to download this app.
- Limited Translation is also available in this App.
- You can export it via Email.
- It provides an extra feature called Use- cases. With the help of this feature you can split the amount like even split, split by weights, multiple people paid, incomes etc.
- Premium Plans:
- Monthly Premium $1.49
- Yearly Premium $10.99
- Lifetime Group Premium $19.99
Benefits of using Premium Plans
- No pop ups and ads.
- Easy to add receipt photos.
- Customise theme for Groups.
Splid helps you to remember all the future expenses even when you’re offline. This app is free to use.
- Easy to track all the expenses on the single page.
- You can invite your friends to Splid via link.
- Share groups to split bills without signing in.
- Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Export expenses either as PDF or Excel format.
- Splid helps in converting the currency for you from out of 150 currencies.
- Available App purchase:
- Splid Plus $2.99
- 2 Groups $1.99
I am sure these apps will help you in splitting the bills for you automatically. Choose any one out from these five apps and share your experience via comments.