Usually, We all love to hang out with friends and family. We go for movies, dinner or somewhere out, Meanwhile paying bills there comes a question Who pays for who, right?. At times, this takes us to the misunderstanding too. But don’t worry I’m here to suggest to you the 5 best Bill Splitter Apps for your iPhones. With these apps, you can easily split bills with friends, family, roommates, and so on.
The 5 best Bill Splitting Apps
Venmo is one of the best-known Bill splitting apps for both Android and iPhone. It is the safest, fastest, and more reliable app of your choice.
How to start with Venmo?
- Create an account in the Venmo App.
- Add your Bank account details or card details.
- Start Transferring money or get paid.
- Enjoy Cashback on Venmo.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11 or later.
- Mobile Payment and Paying bills are made easy.
- It’s easy to send money from a Venmo account to your Bank account.
- To make sharing easy Venmo uses the receiver’s phone number or email to transfer money to their account.
- You can use Venmo to check out some of the apps like Uber, StockX, Grubhub, and Zola.
- Venmo provides you a card, so the payments can be made as in Mastercard.
- It supports Family Sharing and Siri.
Splitwise is downloaded by millions of people for its user-friendliness and safety. It helps in organizing group bills from dinner bills to rent. I personally suggest this App as it is the best bill splitting app I have ever known.
- Easy to add, organize, pay and track expenses.
- It is a free app available on App Store for iPhone and iPad.
- Available languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai.
- Supports Android, iOS devices and you can use it on the Web too.
- You can either create group payments or private payments to pay bills.
- It supports Offline entry, so you can add expenses anywhere at any time.
- In Splitwise you can backup expenses online to view your balance.
- You can export the expenses in CSV format.
- You can customize photos for groups.
To unlock more features and easy handling you can move on to Splitwise Pro for $ 2.99.
Splittr is super cool and easy to work. It is a perfect option to split bills on vacancy, movies, household expenses, and much more.
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Tablets, Web, etc.,
- Supports almost all currencies.
- Available languages: English and German.
- Easy to sync with friends and family.
- You can use Splittr Offline too.
- It is a free app and you don’t have to register it to split expenses.
- You can export the history of the expenses either in PDF or CSV format.
- Automatic Backup.
- In-App purchase is available:
- Lifetime $10.99
- 1 Year $3.49
- 1 Month $0.99
With the help of the Settle Up App, you can track all your expenses anywhere at any time. It also notifies you about your expenses, Future payment, and much more.
- It is Free and also you can purchase to use more options.
- You can sign in with the Apple ID.
- Works on Offline.
- Available languages: English, Albanian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Easy to share groups expenses via Link or you can connect to nearby devices. So not all the group members need to download this app.
- Limited Translation is also available in this App.
- You can export it via Email.
- It provides an extra feature called Use- cases. With the help of this feature you can split the amount like even split, split by weights, multiple people paid, incomes, etc.
- Premium Plans:
- Monthly Premium $1.49
- Yearly Premium $10.99
- Lifetime Group Premium $19.99
Benefits of using Premium Plans
- No pop-ups and ads.
- Easy to add receipt photos.
- Customize theme for Groups.
Splid helps you to remember all the future expenses even when you’re offline. This app is free to use.
- Easy to track all the expenses on a single page.
- You can invite your friends to Splid via the link.
- Share groups to split bills without signing in.
- Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Export expenses either in PDF or Excel format.
- Splid helps in converting the currency for you from out of 150 currencies.
- Available App purchase:
- Splid Plus $2.99
- 2 Groups $1.99
I am sure these apps will help you in splitting the bills for you automatically. Choose any one out of these five apps and share your experience via comments.