When we consider voice recording apps it not only acts as the default voice recorder. There are many other features available with these apps. Even sharing the recorded voice is also possible. Search for a particular recording, sort and filter those recordings. These apps also allow us to increase and decrease the quality of the recording. Many such voice Recorder apps for iPhone are available. We are going to discuss some top apps among them. If you want to buy a separate best professional quality voice recorder, try Zoom H4n Pro All Black.
1. iRecorder Pro Audio Recorder ($3.99)
- Easy to use voice recorder app for iPhone.
- Fast load time and high-quality recording.
- Transfer recording via Wi-Fi or iTunes.
- However, you can record when iPhone is in sleep mode.
2. iTalk Recorder (Free)
- Records all sounds around us using your iPhone.
- Allows us to share files with the PC using WiFi.
- We can adjust the quality of sound using this app
- Likewise, the size of the file can be adjusted to sharing through USB or WIFI.
- We can also stop recording whenever needed.
SEE ALSO: 12 Best iPhone Apps to Record Phone Calls
3. Voice Recorder HD ($2.99)
- Another iPhone Recorder app that records even for hours.
- Records audios with different quality.
- The quality of audio can be made better.
- We also can share files with Dropbox.
- Most importantly the audio files can be uploaded to the iCloud account.
4. HT Professional Recorder ($9.99)
- iPhone app to record & save conversations.
- Best for college lectures, meetings, and group conversations.
- The specialty of the app is, it automatically removes the silent moments from the audio recorded.
5. Voice Recorder (Free)
- Voice Recorder is an iPhone recorder app, that records audio in high quality.
- We can record music and audio recordings.
- The app has an editing option to change the ambient noise reduction.
- It also allows us to share the recordings.
6. Audio Memos ($0.99)
- App to record simple memos using iPhone and has features to alter them.
- We can combine multiple recordings into one.
- Insert a new recording in between an existing recording is possible
- There are rerecording sections, add markers in the audio file.
- We can share and transfer audio files through WIFI and email.
- The quality of the recorded files can be adjusted.
- We also have 15 more extensions that can be purchased from in-app purchases to provide several more features for recording.
7. Voice Memos for iPad ($0.99)
- The app records the voice as memos.
- Recorded memos can be synchronized with the iCloud account.
- We can share the recordings through email and MMS.
- It has a good interface.
8. QuickVoice2 Text Email (PRO Recorder) ($2.99)
- Quick voice pro is an app for iPhone that records voice memos.
- We can email the recordings as ringtones.
- The recorded memos are transferred in the mail as text.
- The maximum length of the transcriptional range is 30 seconds, if it exceeds it won’t.
This is the best Voice recorder app for iOS. If you know of any other good voice recorder apps for iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini, and iPod, let me know through the comments section below. Thanks for reading and keep supporting us.