Every time when we buy electronic devices, we have to buy some additional accessories to protect them. It became a must to invest money in protection cases and if we fail then we have to pay more money for repairing our device. In that case, today I am going to list some protecting cases that will be useful for Apple Watches. So in this post, I made reviews on Apple Waterproof Watch cases. Till now Apple has not launched the official waterproof case when have to choose the other branded case.
1. OTTERBOX Apple Watch case ($14.62)
- It produces a rugged and strong look.
- This has a metal button to protect the button under the digital crown.
- It has a built-in screen to protect the watch’s screen.
- This is also shock resistant.
- Retains good strength and strong.
- It is shock resistant.
- This has a built-in screen protector.
- It is cheap to buy than other cases.
- Only limited colours are available.
2. Speck CandyShell FIT Apple Watch Case($4.99)
- It has dual-layer protection for your Apple watch.
- This is available for both 38mm and 42mm sizes.
- It is highly recommended for people who make heavy work like Rock climbing
- and cross-fit.
- It is designed to suit people who want to take off and put on the cases.
- There are various stylish colour options available on it.
- Works against sweat and sunscreen.
- It comes with dual-layer protection for the screen.
- This provides full bezel protection.
3. Szambit Apple Watch Case($20.99) – Currently unavailable
- This supports series 6/5/4/SE with a 40mm Apple Watch.
- It is available in both semi-transparent and semi-translucent forms.
- It has different colour options like crystal clear, crystal blue and crystal pink.
- This is very strong, so don’t need to worry fall in down.
- Szambit is also available in 42mm and 44mm size Apple Watch.
4. LUVVITT Cristal Case ($12.99)
- It comes with two screen protectors
- This is made up of scratch-resistant material.
- It is available in crystal clear form.
- LUVVITT comes with a fully covered case, so it protects your Apple watch from water and scratches.
SEE ALSO: 12 Best Apple Watch Bands & Straps from 3rd Party Manufacturers
5. BELONGME waterproof screen protector ($6.99)
- It will be best suited for those who don’t have more money to spend for their
- apple watch.
- It is available in black, blue, green, red, silver, and white.
- This is not an expensive one.
- Belongme looks very slim in its design.
These are the best waterproof case for your Apple watch. If you find this useful, then forget to share it with your friend. And keep supporting iPhonetopics.com. Thank you.
I like how your article is on waterproof cases for the Apple Watch yet not one of theses cases are waterproof learn how to do some simple research
yes not one of these cases are water proof
Have you looked at the Catalyst case? They have two versions for both the 38mm and the 42mm. The first is waterproof to 165ft/50m (5ATM) and the other to 330ft/100m (15ATM). To my knowledge, it is the only truly waterproof case on the market currently. They have tremendous reviews, stand behind their product 100% and have great customer service.
The Lunatik H2O is also waterproof to 165ft/50m (5ATM), but I haven't seen much on it. Their website is down so contact is through FB only. I noticed that their seem to be back ordered, which is frustrating many of their customers. Communication seems ok. Not sure I want to take a chance on them from what I've read.
Not sure what else is out there that is waterproof, but the one's in the article definitely aren't.
I bought the Spigen Tough Armor Apple Watch case because of this article, I should've read the comments. It looks ok, and protects from bumps, but I need it to be waterproof because i wash my hands up to my elbows at work (the hospital) and I tested it here at home…oh…my…God. So much soap and water got under the screen protector instantly that the water activated the stop watch button and rendered the screen unresponsive (because the water was touching the screen). I am so upset I wasted money on this. Do not purchase if you intend to practice good hand hygiene.