Some iPhone users have complained that their Bedtime mode is not working after updating to iOS 12. Here, I gonna tell you some solutions to fix this problem. If your iPhone lock screen not dimming in Do Not Disturb’s Bedtime mode or Bedtime mode is not working, this article will help you to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Check Bedtime Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Turn on Scheduled.
- Then set From and to times.
- Now, turn on Bedtime Mode.
Solution 2: Restart your Device
- Press and hold the power button until getting a slider.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Wait for few seconds, then turn it on back.
- Another way to restart your device is, go to Settings -> General -> Shut Down.
Solution 3: Force Restart your device
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, Xs, and Xs Max
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 4: Check Auto Lock
If screen time not dimming when Bedtime mode is on, check Auto-Lock.
- Go to Settings -> Display & Brightness.
- Select any one from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- If you set Never, then deselect it and select any other seconds.
Solution 5: Turn on Auto Brightness
- Go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility.
- Tap Display Accommodations.
- Turn on Auto-Brightness.
Solution 6: Reset All Settings
- Go to “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
We hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.