One of the problems with my Beats studio wireless is it can’t get charged when I connect it to my laptop. Tried to connect it with adapter, laptop but still no use.
I google it and found some solutions to rectify it.
Solution 1: Reset your headphones
Follow these steps to reset,
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the button.
- The Fuel Gauge LEDs will all blink white, followed by one blinking red.
- If the light stop flashing, reset is complete.
- After a successful reset, the studios will automatically power on.
SEE ALSO: Fix : Can’t connect Beats Studio wireless to iPhone or iMac
Solution 2: Hold Power and volume down button
- Hold Power button and volume down button for 10 seconds to reset it, everyone.
- Plugged it in and go to the Beats website to download update and register.
Now, my beats studio wireless gets charged.
If you knew any other solutions about “Fix: Beats studio wireless can’t be charged”, inform us using comment.