Many people have a complaint that their Beats Solo 3 wireless won’t turn off. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue. If you have the same problem, this article will help you to fix it.
Solution 1: Turn off Beats Solo 3
- Plug your headphones to a power source.
- While charging, press and hold the Power Button until it turns off.
Solution 2: Reset (Force Restart) Beats Solo 3
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and the Power Button until the Fuel Gauge flashes.
- Wait for few minutes and then turn it off.
Solution 3: Remove the battery
One of the users said that this solution worked for him perfectly.
- Remove the battery from Beats Solo 3. Now it will automatically turn off.
- Then put the battery back in and then turn on it.
- Now turn it off.
Solution 4: Don’t charge your headphones
- Don’t charge your headphones until it dies.
- Then plug it to a power source.
- Check whether it is charging or not. If it is charging, wait for a while and then turn it on.
- Now try to turn it off.
Solution 5: Update the firmware
- Download the beats updater on Mac/Windows.
- Launch the updater on PC/Computer.
- Connect your headphones to PC/Computer using the micro USB cable.
- Tap beats solo 3 status icon in the menu bar.
- Tap the name of your headphones and it will lead you to the beats updater website.
- Click “Update” and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: To update beats solo 3’s firmware, you should have at least 20% battery.
Solution 6: Forget Beats Solo 3
If you have paired your headphones with iPhone,
- Go to Settings->Bluetooth.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and Beats Solo 3 is connected.
- Tap (i) info symbol next to the name of your headphones.
- Tap “Forget This Device”.
- Tap “Forget Device” to confirm.
- Turn off Bluetooth.
- Now turn off your Beats Solo 3.
- Turn off Bluetooth on the Paired device and then turn off your headphones.
- Don’t charge your headphones one or two weeks even it dies. Then connect it to a power source and then turn it on. Now turn it off.
If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know through your comments.