Now a days people mostly are forced to work in home. During this time when we have a trouble in gadgets it will be more difficult to work. And moreover, Many users have a complaint that their Beats Solo 3 not charging. I will help you with solutions in this article to solve this problem. Go through the article completely and solve the issue.
Before trying these solutions, make sure that you are using the micro-USB cable that came with your headphones for charging.
Solution 1: Restart Beats Solo 3
- Press and hold the Power Button until it turns off.
- Wait for few seconds and then turn it on.
- Connect your headphones to a power source and check whether it is charging or not.
Solution 2: Forget the device on your iPhone and pair again
- Go to Settings and tap on Bluetooth option.
- In that under the My Devices option you can see the paired devices with your iPhone.
- Tap on the symbol on the right side
- There appears the Forget This Device option and again tap on Forget Device.
- That’s it the process is completed.
Solution 3: Reset (Force Restart) Beats Solo 3
- Connect your Beats Solo headphones to a power source.
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and the Power Button until the Fuel Gauge flashes.
- Now check whether it is charging or not.
Solution 4: Update the firmware
- Download the beats updater on Mac/Windows.
- Launch the updater on PC/Computer.
- Connect your headphones to PC/Computer using the micro USB cable.
- Tap beats solo 3 status icon in the menu bar.
- Tap the name of your headphones and it will lead you to the beats updater website.
- Click “Update” and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: To update beats solo 3’s firmware, you should have at least 20% battery.
Solution 4: Change the charger
- If there is any problem with the charger, Beats Solo won’t charge.
- Make sure that you are using the charger (power cord) that came with the beats solo headphones.
- If it doesn’t work out, try another charger and then turn it on.
Solution 5: Check your headphones for water and sweat damage
- If your Beats Solo 3 is damaged by water or sweat, it won’t charge or turn on.
- Keep your headphones in a warm place to make the water/sweat dry.
- Plug Beats Solo into a power source and then turn on it.
- If it doesn’t work out, charge your earphones for a day/two days and then turn it on.
Solution 6: Remove the battery
One of the users said that this solution worked for him perfectly.
- Remove the battery from headphones.
- Don’t insert the battery for 1 or 2 weeks.
- Then insert the battery back in.
- Connect your headphones to charge.
- Now your Beats Solo headphones will charge.
If that doesn’t work you can also Replace the battery because if the battery dies soon it is considered that the battery is having defect. So that the powerBeats won’t charge correctly.
- Check the Wire and the Power Outlet
Because if the wire has a loose connection or else if you had an issue with the Power source that you have plugged that may cause the problem.
- Drain the battery Completely and Charge again
Many users have said that draining the battery completely in the Beats and charging it again has solved the problem. So you can also give it a try.
If you have any doubts regarding this, let me know through comments. If you liked the article, share it with your friends and keep supporting iPhonetopics.com.