Many users have a complaint that their Beats Solo 3 not charging. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue. If you have the same problem, this article will help you to fix it.
Before trying these solutions, make sure that you are using the micro-USB cable that came with your headphones for charging.
Solution 1: Restart Beats Solo 3
- Press and hold the Power Button until it turns off.
- Wait for few seconds and then turn it on.
- Connect your headphones to a power source and check whether it is charging or not.
Solution 2: Reset (Force Restart) Beats Solo 3
- Connect your Beats Solo headphones to a power source.
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and the Power Button until the Fuel Gauge flashes.
- Now check whether it is charging or not.
Solution 3: Update the firmware
- Download the beats updater on Mac/Windows.
- Launch the updater on PC/Computer.
- Connect your headphones to PC/Computer using the micro USB cable.
- Tap beats solo 3 status icon in the menu bar.
- Tap the name of your headphones and it will lead you to the beats updater website.
- Click “Update” and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: To update beats solo 3’s firmware, you should have at least 20% battery.
Solution 4: Change the charger
- If there is any problem with the charger, Beats Solo won’t charge.
- Make sure that you are using the charger (power cord) that came with the beats solo headphones.
- If it doesn’t work out, try another charger and then turn it on.
Solution 5: Check your headphones for water and sweat damage
- If your Beats Solo 3 is damaged by water or sweat, it won’t charge or turn on.
- Keep your headphones in the warm place to make the water/sweat dry.
- Plug Beats Solo to a power source and then turn on it.
- If it doesn’t work out, charge your earphones for a day/two days and then turn it on.
Solution 6: Remove the battery
One of the users said that this solution worked for him perfectly.
- Remove the battery from headphones.
- Don’t insert the battery 1 or 2 weeks.
- Then insert the battery back in.
- Connect your headphones to charge.
- Now your Beats Solo headphones will charge.
- Make sure that socket is not damaged and it is in a good condition.
- Make sure that socket is clean and clear.
- Replace(change) the battery.
If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know through your comments.