Many people said, ”My beats solo 3 won’t turn on”. It the most important issue which has to be solved immediately. Because if it doesn’t turn on, we can’t use it. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue.
Before trying these solutions,
- Make sure that outlet you are using is working.
- Make sure that you are using the charger (power cord) that came with the beats solo headphones.
Solution 1: Reset Beats Solo3
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and the Power Button until the Fuel Gauge flashes.
- Then repair it with your device.
Solution 2: Connect your beats solo3 to a power source
- If there is no charge in the beats solo3, it will not turn on. This issue may occur because of a dead battery.
- Plug in the beats solo3to a power source. Let them charge for a while.
- Make sure that beats solo3is charging. If your headset is charging, the Fuel Gauge lights will flash.
- Then press and hold the Power Button to turn on it.
Solution 3: Change the charger
- If there is any problem with the charger, beats solo3 won’t charge. So it won’t turn on.
- Try another charger and then turn it on.
Solution 4: Check the beats solo3 for water and sweat damage
- If your power is damaged by water or sweat, it won’t turn on.
- Keep your beats in the warm place to make the water/sweat dry.
- Plug it to a power source and turn on it.
- If it doesn’t work out, charge your earphones for a day/two days and then turn it on.
Solution 5: Remove the battery
- Remove the battery from beats solo3 headphones.
- Don’t insert it for 1 or two weeks. Keep the battery in warm place.
- Then insert the battery and check whether your headset turns on or not.
Solution 6: Replace the battery
One of the users said that replacing the battery worked for him perfectly. Because it may be a battery issue. If there is any issue with the battery, beats solo3 will not charge. If it doesn’t charge, the battery will automatically dry and it won’t turn on.
- Change the charger and try another one.
- Make sure that socket is not damaged and it is in a good condition.
- Make sure that socket is clean and clear.
If you know any other solutions to fix Beats Solo 3 not turning on, let us know through your comments.