Many people have a complaint that beats solo 3 wireless right ear not working. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue. If you have the same problem, his article will help you to solve it.
Solution 1: Reset Beats Solo3
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and the Power Button until LED fuel gauge flashes.
- Then pair(set up) with the device.
- Check whether the right speaker working or not.
Solution 2: Check the audio jack
- Use 3.5 mm audio jack. Connect the straight input to your headphones and connect L-shaped input to the audio source.
- Make sure that audio jack is 100% inserted in the beats as well as in the audio source.
- Clean the audio port of both beats and audio source. If there is any dust or debris in the port, the speaker will not work.
- Clean the port with a small, soft-bristle brush to clean the debris.
Solution 3: Adjust the volume on audio source (Phone/PC)
Adjust the volume using volume buttons on audio source and check whether the headphones working or not.
Solution 4: Try another pair of headphones
Try another pair of headphones. If it works fine, the problem is in the headphones that you used before. If another pair of headphones is also not working well, the problem is in the audio source.
Solution 5: Check the wire on the right side
Wire damage may be the reason for this issue. So check whether the wire is torn or damaged on the right side. If the wire is damaged, repair it.
Solution 6: Update the firmware
- Download the beats updater on Mac/Windows.
- Launch the updater on PC/Computer.
- Turn on beats solo3.
- Connect your beats solo3 earphones to PC/Computer using the micro USB cable.
- Tap beats solo3 status icon in the menu bar.
- Tap the name of your beats solo3 and it will lead you to the beats updater website.
- Click “Update” and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: To update beats’ firmware, you should have at least 20% battery.
- Try different audio sources to find out where the problem is.
- Try different cable.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.