iPhone users have been complaining that their Battery Widget Missing after updating to iOS 12. I have also had this same Battery widget missing issue on my iPhone. I told this problem to one of my friends and he gave me some solution to fix this problem. Here I am going to tell you how to fix battery widget not showing on iPhone iOS 12 issue.
Battery Widget Not Showing in iOS 12 on iPhone and iPad:
- Swipe the screen from left to right. You get an “Edit” button. Click it.
- Scroll down the page to find “Battery” widget.
- Click “-” symbol left to batteries. Then click “Remove”.
- If you haven’t get this symbol, under More Widget click “+” symbol. The click“Done” at the top right corner.
- Follow the step 1 and click “+” button left to batteries. Then click and hold the rearrange button and drag this to the top. Finally, click “Done”.
- Make sure that Battery Percentage is disabled.
(Settings -> Battery -> Battery Percentage)
Then Restart your device.
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Reset All Settings
- Launch “Settings”->”General”->”Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
- Open “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Then click “General” -> click “Software Update”. If an update available here, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Next, enter your passcode if prompted.
- Click “Agree” to the Terms and Conditions.
- Again click “Agree” to begin the process.
Hope this article helps you to get rid of iPhone widget not showing on iOS 12 issue.