In the technology improvement barcode scanners are available in almost every field and sector that includes commercial, industrial sector and official places like library too. The data obtained from the barcode scanner must be accurate, fast, cost effective and reliable. Mainly barcode scanner help business people to reduce mistakes, time and improve their supply chain data management. iPhone users are not away from barcode scanners here we discuss some of the barcode scanner app that are used in iPhone and iPad.
1.Scanlife Barcode (Free)Scanlife Barcode is a scanner app for iPhone that can scan the QR code or barcode quickly and find the prices of that particular product. We can also create our own QR code using this barcode app. The app also helps in finding the product reviews, deals and discounts of the products that we are interested.
2. Shopsavvy (Free)Shopsavvy is a free barcode app for iPhone that helps in shopping by easily finding the price difference between online and retail price of the items we are looking for. The app also helps in displaying favourite list and share them and to check and display the price of the products in favourite and other products too. The product details and review from customers about them can also be viewed here with this app.
3. ScanlifeScanlife is a barcode scanner app for iPhone that supports popular barcode formats such as QR, Datamatrix, EZ codes and others. It covers over 30 different online retailers. It scans the barcode for prices and content, find and compare prices online, make our own QR code for our details. The app also rewards us with Mpoints and discover others scanning details.
4. Pic2shopPic2shop is a barcode scanner that is compatible with iPhones and iPads. We can also see the product information and reviews of customer with this app. By placing the camera at the products barcode we can compare the price difference between online and local retailers. We can place the redline seen on app on the barcode or QR Code to scan or otherwise enter all the digits printed below the main barcode to identify their actual price.
5. CardstarCardstar is a barcode scanner app for iPhone that also stores our card info and also customer reviews. By using this app, we can avoid carrying wallet and keychain clutter because it stores all the details about loyalty, rewards and membership cards. It makes our shopping easy with options like find cards fast, All in one place, earn rewards, spend less and stay organized.
6. GoodReadsGoodReads is not only the barcode scanner of iOS devices it also allows us to read, discover, rate books and also recommend books for our friends. We have options to see what our friends are interested in reading, To keep track of books that have been read by us, read reviews and join groups. We can challenge ourselves to read more and get personalized book recommendations to be read.
7. Amazon AppAmazon App is a iOS barcode scanner that allows to check the price with Amazon.com and also we can search for products by picture, voice and text. This app is specific and has price comparison online and review of the product.
8. NxtnutrioNxtnutrio is barcode scanner app for iPhone that can help in finding food label reading and decide healthy foods for our intake. We can avoid genetically modified foods and it is selected from Health Magazine March 2014 issue, as one of the “10 Awesome Health and Fitness Apps”. It includes options like scan a product barcode and see what is our food & how the ingredients can affect our health, allows us to personalise needs like avoiding certain allergens GLUTEN, GMO, MSG and other allergens. We can identify healthy foods and detect GMO to avoid then using this healthy app.
Shopwell is a powerful barcode scanner app is another food product scanner. This app helps in finding the food to be avoided to maintain diet to support persons with food allergy. To shop for a fit diet from grocery shop this app will support by giving personal nutrition tips from health experts based on our health goals, allows us to rate our shopping based on health, it guide us based on our health goals to try for new healthier foods, alerts us on shopping when our product has allergens, always gives us healthy suggestion on our grocery purchase.