Apple Watch has awesome build quality. But it might damaged because of the accidents including drops, dunks in water and scratches.
Apple already provided a list about what watch part cover under warranty.
If your Watch covered under warranty, you will get replacement or repairs depending on AppleCare+ purchase status.
Here’s the type of Watch accidents that are eligible under warranty
- Crack under display or pixel problems
- They only repairs back covers if they can’t find evidence of prying.
- Heart rate sensor windows condensation.
Here’s the type of accidents that bring you to spend money on repairs
- Missing or damaged digital crown cap
- Extreme buttons or crown skin, puncture holes damage.
- Cracks in the glass that exposing watch internals.
- Back cover with evidence for the damage.
- Removed or missing band release mechanisms.
- Back cover cracks.
Types of damages is considered in a specified way as ineligible for servicing
- disassembled or missing parts
- Destroyed multiple pieces
- 3rd party unauthorised modifications or using non-Apple parts.