Many people have a complaint that their Apple Watch 3 touch screen not working. Somehow the watch screen gets slow and unresponsive to the touch. This problem may happen for a different reason. And check if there is any physical damage or Software issue or screen broken. Somehow, if not any physical damage on your screen. Then it may happen for other reasons. Here I am gonna tell you some solutions to fix this issue.
Solution 1: Force Restart
The touch screen issue will surely fix by rebooting the Apple watch. A simple rebooting method will fix many problems on the device. So, try to fix the issue by a hard restart.
1. Press and hold the Side Button and Digital Crown until the Apple Logo Appears.
Solution 2: Update your iPhone and Apple Watch
Make sure to update your iPhone and Apple watch. This issue may happen on an outdated version of iOS. So, try to update your device. To so that,
To update your iPhone,
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
- Go to Settings->General->Software Update.
- And tap on “Download and Install” if an update is available.
To update your Apple Watch,
Update your Apple Watch after updating your iPhone.
- Connect your Apple Watch to power. Make sure that your Apple Watch has at least a 50% charge. Don’t disconnect your Apple Watch from power while updating.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi.
- And keep your Apple watch next to your iPhone.
- Then open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on My Watch tab->General->Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if an update is available.
- Enter your passcode if required.
- After that, Click “Agree” to agree with the terms and Conditions.
Solution 3: Clean your Apple Watch
Don’t use cleaning products, compressed air, abrasive materials, soaps, ultrasonic cleaning, and external heat sources with your Apple Watch. Because they may cause screen damage.
- Turn off your Apple Watch.
- Then use a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth to wipe the screen of your Apple Watch. If you want, lightly wet the cloth with fresh water before wiping.
Note: Wipe the screen with a dry nonabrasive, lint-free cloth if you use water.
Solution 4: Restart your iPhone and Apple Watch
A Simple restart method will solve this touch screen issue in the Apple watch. So, you might try this one.
- First, turn off your iPhone and Apple Watch together.
- First, turn on your iPhone.
- Then turn on your Apple Watch.
Solution 5: Unpair and Re-pair your Apple Watch (Reset)
Unpairing your Apple watch is the same as restoring your Watch to Factory Settings. When you unpair your Apple Watch, the iPhone will automatically take a backup of your watch.
Before unpair your Apple Watch, connect it to Wi-Fi or cellular plan.
- Make sure that the distance between your Apple Watch and iPhone is not too far. Keep them as close as possible.
- Launch Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap your Apple Watch when it shows on top of the screen.
- Tap the (i) info symbol that is next to your watch to unpair it from your iPhone.
- Tap “Unpair Apple Watch”.
- After unpairing, you can see the message to repair again. Then repair your Apple Watch with iPhone.
Solution 6: Remove the Accessories
- Remove the screen protectors like tempered glass, scratch cover, etc from your Apple Watch.
- Remove the case and bumper from your Apple Watch.
- Now check whether the screen is working or not.
- Check the Apple warranty status, if your iPhone covers a warranty, take it to the Apple Service Center.
- Make an Apple genius bar appointment.
Guys, I hope now you fixed this issue on the Apple watch. And if you have any questions regarding this article. Then feel free to tell me in the comment. Thank you…