After setup Apple Watch, all other apps seem to work except Sunrise/Sunset app – app on all watch faces always stays empty displaying .
Solution 1: Turn on/off restrictions for location services
On your iPhone, navigate to Settings -> Restrictions -> Location Services -> Allow for changes. Allow your Watch to use location when in use. Then tap on “Do not allow changes” again.
Solution 2;- Forget network and turn off Bluetooth
- First forgot network and reconnect.
- Turn bluetooth off on your iPhone. And allow watch and phone work together over WiFi.
- If Sunset and sunrise showing, turn on bluetooth again.
- Thats all
Solution 3: Reset location and privacy
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset location and privacy.
- Then reset the watch
- It will ask you if you want to use location for watch face. Select yes.
- Then turn Bluetooth off on the iPhone & put the Apple watch in airplane mode.
- Turn off both iPhone and apple watch. Then turn back on and make sure that bluetooth stays off.
- Turn off Airplane mode. Turn on bluetooth and connect iPhone with Apple Watch in good area for GPS signal.
- Switch off/on your Apple Watch.
- Switching watch faces also fix this issue.