Touch screen not working on Apple Watch Series 4..? As you all know, we can’t use the Apple Watch without a screen. But this is not the biggest issue. Here you can find some simple solutions to fix this issue.
Solution 1: Force Restart (Hard reset)
Hold down the Side Button and Digital Crown simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: If it doesn’t work out, connect your Apple Watch to a power source and then force restart.
Solution 2: Turn off Water Lock
Rotate the Digital Crown until your Apple Watch says it is unlocked (or) hold down the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 3: Remove the accessories
- Remove the screen protectors like tempered glass, scratch cover, etc from your Apple Watch. Because they may block the screen.
- Remove the case and bumper from your Apple Watch.
- Force restart your Apple Watch.
Solution 4: Clean your Apple Watch
Don’t use cleaning products, compressed air, abrasive materials, soaps, ultrasonic cleaning, and external heat sources with your Apple Watch. Because they will make damages on the screen.
- Turn off your Apple Watch.
- Remove it from the charger if your Apple Watch is connected to power.
- Use a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth to wipe the screen of your Apple Watch. If you want, lightly wet the cloth with fresh water before wiping.
Solution 4: Update your Apple Watch
Before updating your Apple Watch,
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS.
- Keep your Apple Watch next to iPhone.
- Connect your Apple Watch to a power source and wait until it gets charged 50%.
- Don’t disconnect your Apple Watch from the power source until the update completes.
To update Apple Watch,
- On your iPhone, launch Watch app.
- Select My Watch tab.
- Scroll down to “General” and tap it.
- Tap “Software Update”.
- Tap “Download and Install” if update is available.
- Tap “Agree” to continue.
- Enter your Passcode if required.
- When update process starts, you can see the progress wheel on your Apple Watch.
- When updating process is finished, your Apple will restart automatically.
Solution 6: Unpair and Re-pair the Apple Watch
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
- Make sure that the distance between your Apple Watch and iPhone isn’t too far. Keep them as close as possible.
- Launch Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch tab.
- Tap your Apple Watch when it shows on top of the screen.
- Tap the info symbol (i) that is next to your watch to unpair it from your iPhone.
- Tap “Unpair Apple Watch”.
- After unpairing, you can see the message to repair again. If you want, you can repair.
See Also: Apple Watch Series 4 Touch Screen Slow to Response
If you know any other solutions to fix Apple Watch Series 4 touch screen not working, let us know through your comments.