Most of the issues occur on the Apple watch is because of the bizarre behavior of the iPhone. I had the same problem before, suddenly my iPhone and Apple watch disconnected even they are close. Here are some of the steps to eradicate your issues.
Reasons for this issue:-
- Connection fails due to some problem with Bluetooth device or Network settings.
- Low power in Watch may fail to connect.
Fix 1: Check the iPhone settings.
- Clarify that Airplane mode is turned off.
- On your iPhone, select Settings – > Bluetooth.
- Switch Bluetooth from ON to OFF and wait for few seconds and again change the settings.
- Re-pair the connection.
- Reset the Network settings via Settings – > General – >Reset – > Reset Network Settings.
Fix 2: Audit your watch connection
- Check the connection between iPhone and your Apple watch.
- Make sure that your iPhone and Watch is in the same range.
- Disconnect and pair the connection of both the devices.
SEE ALSO: Apple Watch Sport screen scratched? Here’s how to fix it
Fix 3: Save Apple Watch battery life
- Put your Apple watch in Power Saving Mode.
- Go to Apple watch app on your iPhone and delete the unwanted notifications.
- Decrease the brightness on your Apple watch.
- On your iPhone, turn off the heart rating sensor.
This will save your battery and keep your connection for long.
- Restart can help the devices to connect.
- Pairing with different iPhone also solve this problem.
- Update Apple watch app on your phone to fix this issue.