Nowadays, many of Apple Watch users had reported a problem that Apple Watch doesn’t charge for a long time. Recently I too have experienced this same issue then my friend Amy gave me some solutions to fix the issue of uncharged Apple Watch. I am here to share those solutions with you. So that you can also try out those solutions to fix this issue.
Method 1: Restart your Apple Watch
- Press and hold the side button of your Apple Watch quickly
- Tap on Power Off option
- Press and hold the Side button and Digital Crown simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears
Method 2: Unpair Apple Watch with iPhone and Pair again
- Turn on your iPhone and then open Apple Watch app.
- Select My Watch option.
- Now go to General.
- Tap on a Reset -> Erase Content and Settings option to Unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone.
- Again pair your Apple Watch from your iPhone.
Method 3: Inspect your Apple Watch Charger and USB Cables
- Check whether your Charger and Cable are not broken or damaged.
- If any, go to Apple Store.
- Buy the charger which is of good quality.
Note: Always try to avoid buying a low-quality charger which may cause serious damage to your Apple Watch.
SEE ALSO: Fixed: Apple Watch Can’t Connect To AirPods
Other solutions to fix this issue are as follows:
- Check whether every single cable on your Apple Watch are plugged in completely
- Always use Apple Magnetic Charging Cable and USB Power Adapter which came along with your Apple Watch
- Check whether the Plastic Wrap from both sides of the charger is removed off
- Clean the Magnetic Charger and the Back of your Apple Watch thoroughly
- Force to restart your Apple Watch
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue then share with me through your comments below.