Many iPhone users are recently told that they face the slow charging issue in Apple watches 4 Series. They are using third-party chargers also but that does not work. After the research, I find out some solutions to fix this issue. It’s really worked for me. So, here I am going to share those solutions with you friends. Let’s started.
Before we move to the solution, let try some suggestions.
- On your Apple Watch, turn on Airplane Mode while charging.
- Turn off your Apple Watch and then charge.
- Keep your Apple Watch in a cool place and then charge.
Solution 1: Restart your Apple Watch
- Hold down the Side Button until the Power Off slider appears.
- Drag the Power Off slider to turn off your Apple Watch.
- To turn on your Apple Watch, hold down the Side Button until the Apple Logo Appears.
- Now charge your Apple Watch.
Solution 2: Force Restart
Hold down the Side Button and Digital Crown simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 3: Turn off Nightstand Mode and then charge
- On your Apple Watch, launch Settings->General->Nightstand Mode.
- Turn off “Nightstand Mode”.
- Now charge your Apple Watch.
Solution 4: Update your Apple Watch
Before updating your Apple Watch,
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS.
- Keep your Apple Watch next to your iPhone.
- Connect your Apple Watch to a power source and wait until it gets charged 50%.
- Don’t disconnect your Apple Watch from the power source until the update completes.
To update Apple Watch,
- On your iPhone, Launch Watch app.
- Select the My Watch tab.
- Scroll down to “General” and tap it.
- Tap “Software Update”.
- Next, tap on the “Download and Install” if the update is available.
- Tap “Agree” to continue.
- Enter your Passcode if required.
- When the update process starts, you can see the progress wheel on your Apple Watch.
- When the updating process is finished, your Apple will restart automatically.
Solution 5: Check the charger
- Make sure that you are using the charger that came with your Apple Watch.
- Check your charging cable for damages.
- Try different certified 3rd party chargers.
Solution 6: Clean your watch charging port
If any dust or food mess is stuck in your Charging port, it also makes your charging slow. So, let’s check.
- View the port with help of the torchlight.
- And check if anything is stuck in the port or not.
- If it is yes and remove it gently. Now try connecting your charger again.
Solution 7: Turn off Wi-Fi and Cellular Data
One of the users said that this solution worked for him.
- On your Apple Watch, Go to Control Center.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Cellular Data.
- Now your Apple Watch will charge fastly.
Solution 8: Enable Power Reverse
When your Apple Watch is in Power Reserve, you can’t use any feature on your Apple Watch.
- On your Apple Watch, go to Control Center.
- Tap the battery percentage.
- Drag the Power Reserve slider.
- Tap “Proceed”.
I hope above the solution is surely helps to fix this Apple Watch 4charging issue. Or if you still facing this issue, then kindly contact your Apple Support team. If you have any doubts or suggestions let me know through the comment section below. Thank you.