Many people have a complaint that Apple Watch 3 stuck on Apple Logo. some people said that it stuck on Apple logo after update. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix this issue.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
- If it doesn’t work out, connect your Apple watch to charge and then restart it.
Solution 2: Disable VoiceOver and Screen Curtain
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap General->Accessibility->VoiceOver.
- Turn off both VoiceOver and Screen Curtain.
Solution 3: Update watchOS
- Connect your Apple Watch to power. Make sure that your Apple Watch has at least 50% charge. Don’t disconnect your Apple Watch from power while updating.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi.
- Keep your Apple watch next to iPhone.
- Open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch tab->General->Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if update is available.
- Enter your passcode if required.
- Click “Agree” to agree the Terms and Conditions.
Solution 4: Unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch (Factory Reset)
Unpairing your Apple watch is the same as restoring your Watch to Factory Settings. When you unpair your Apple Watch, the iPhone will automatically take a backup of your watch.
- Make sure that the distance between your Apple Watch and iPhone is not too far. Keep them close together.
- Launch Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch tab.
- Tap your Apple Watch when it shows on top of the screen.
- Tap (i) info symbol that is next to your watch to unpair it from your iPhone.
- Tap “Unpair Apple Watch”.
- Try to restart your Apple Watch.
- Then repair your Apple Watch with iPhone.
Solution 5: Wake up your Apple Watch from iPhone
- Launch Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Tap “Find my Watch”.
- Sign with your Apple ID.
- Tap “Play Sound” option.
- Now the Apple Logo will disappear and then the “Scream” screen will appear.
Solution 6: Fix this issue with Tenorshare ReiBoot
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on Mac/Windows.
- Launch Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Connect your Apple Watch to PC/Computer. The software will automatically recognize your device.
- Tap “Fix All iOS Stuck”.
- Select “Screen Stuck” tab. Select the tab according to the issue.
- Tap “Fix Now”.
- Again tap “Fix Now” according to your iOS version.
- Click “Download” to download the firmware.
- After downloading the firmware, tap “Start Repair”.
- After repairing, your Apple Watch will restart normally.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments