When I was playing songs on my Apple TV, I couldn’t. Many users have complained the issue that they can’t play music app on their Apple TV. somehow, I found some solution to fix this problem. In this article, I am going to tell you how to resolve this Music issue problem. If you have this problem, this article helps you.
Method 1: Force Close the App
If you can’t play Apple Music on your Apple Tv, try to force close the app. It may resolve your problem. To do so, double-click the TV icon. You can get all running app and swipe up on the Music app. Then relaunch the Music App.
Method 2: Restart Apple TV
- If you use Apple Tv Remote or Siri Remote, press and hold “Menu” button until light flashes on your Apple TV.
- If you use Apple TV Remote (white or aluminum), press and menu and down button until light flashes.
- If your Apple TV is 3rd generation or earlier, open “Settings” -> click “General” -> click “Restart”.
- If your Apple is 4th generation or 4k, open “Settings” -> click “System” -> click “Restart”.
Note: If your Device doesn’t Restart, switch off the power of your Apple TV and wait for few seconds. Then switch on it.
1. Apple Music Downloaded Songs Won’t Play When Offline on iOS 11 [Solved]
2. Fixed: iPhone won’t play music in Car USB after iOS update
Method 3: Restore Apple TV
1.Apple TV 4K or Apple Tv 4th Generation
- Launch “Settings” app on your Apple TV.
- Select “system” -> Select “Reset”.
2.Apple TV 3rd Generation or Earlier
- Launch “Settings” app.
- Click “General” -> click “Reset”.
Method 4: Update Software
- If you are using Apple TV 4k or 4th Generation, then open “Settings” -> select “System” -> select “Software Updates” -> select “Update Software”.
- If updates available, choose “Download and Install”.
- If you use Apple 3rd Generation or earlier, open “Settings” -> click “General” -> click “Update Software”.
1. How to Fix Apple TV Cannot Connect to iTunes Store Issue
2. Apple Music won’t Play Songs on iPhone or iPad – Solved
Method 5: Sign Out iCloud and iTunes & AppStore
- On your Apple TV, launch “Settings” -> click “Accounts” -> select “iTunes & App Store”. Then sign out it.
- Again go to “Settings” -> click “Accounts” -> select “iCloud”. Sign out the iCloud.