If you getting error message like “Netflix is Currently Unavailable Try Again Later” on Apple TV when you try to access Netflix, follow our step by step fix.
This error message mostly appears because of the software or internet connectivity issue.
Press and hold the menu button and down button (on the direction pad) together until the led on the Apple TV flashes. Then release the buttons.
Apple TV will restart. Now you will be able to access Netflix.
On your Apple TV, go to Settings -> General -> Restart. Reopen Netflix.
This issue also happened when Netflix is down.
- Open your network broadband settings by typing 184.108.40.206or 192.168.1.254 (Its depend on your service provider).
- Navigate to broadband settings and search for Ipv6.
- If the Ipv6 is enabled, disable it.
- Restart the Apple TV.
- Go to Apple TV General menu and choose “software update”.
- Change the DNS back to original.
- Check your network settings and make sure your DNS IP address is correct on Apple TV.
- sign out of Netflix on Apple TV. Restart router & Apple TV. Then sign into the Netflix.
- On your Apple TV, Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All settings.
If you knew any other solutions for “Netflix is Currently Unavailable” on Apple TV, inform us via comment.