I am facing random video signal problem whenever am connected to my Apple TV 4K. I have tried to change the HDMI port to another and to all, but I have seen the same issues. I discussed this problem with my Colleague and He gave me some suggestions to fix this problem. Now, am sharing this to fix the problem.
Fix 1: Make sure that your Television supports the HDR.
- Select Settings -> Video & Audio.
- Choose the Match Content Option.
- Check Enable the HDR set-up to support the format.
Fix 2: HDMI cable may have trouble in maintaining a stable connection. To check your HDMI cable connection.
- First, Go to Settings > Video and Audio.
- Now, Select and Check HDMI Connection to run it for a 2-minute test.
- If you still have the same issues with your HDMI cable connection, Then Check all of your connections.
- Make sure that your HDMI cable has the label “Compatible Dolby Vision”.
Hope it is useful to you all. If you feel this article is useful..? Let me know in the comments…