Apple users have been complaining that their TV show artwork not showing on Apple TV 4K. I have also had this same issue on my Apple TV. After update, many TV shows artwork missing and I couldn’t reload it. Somehow, I solved this issue. In this article, I am going to tell you sole solutions to solve your problem. It will help you to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1: Restart Apple TV
- If you are using Apple Tv Remote or Siri Remote, Press and hold the “Menu Button” until light flashes on your Apple TV.
- If you are using Apple Tv Remote (white or aluminum), press and hold the menu and down button until light flashes.
- If your Apple TV is a 3rd generation or earlier, you can open “Settings” -> click “General” -> click “Restart”.
- If your Apple TV 4th generation or 4K, you can open “Settings” -> click “System” -> click “Restart”.
Solution 2: Force Restart Apple TV
Press and hold the Menu and Home buttons. Hold this buttons until white light flashing on Apple TV box. Then release the buttons and now your Apple will be restarting.
Solution 3: Sign Out of iCloud and Sign In Back
- Go to Settings -> Accounts -> iCloud.
- Then select “Sign Out”.
- Wait for few seconds and then sign back in.
Solution 4: Update OS of your Apple TV
- If you are using Apple TV 4K or 4th generation, then open Settings -> System -> Software Updates -> Update Software.
- If update is available here, select “Download and Install”.
- If you are using Apple 3rd generation or earlier, open Settings -> General -> Update Software.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
Solution 6: Disconnect and Reconnect the Wi-Fi
- Go to Settings app.
- Select Network.
- Choose “Wi-Fi”.
- Now, select the network you want to forget.
- Then choose “Forget Network”.
- Next, restart your Apple TV and reconnect the Wi-Fi and enter the password.
Solution 7: Restore Apple TV
- Unplug the power cord and HDMI cable from your Apple TV.
- Now, open iTunes on Mac or Computer. Make sure that you have latest version of iTunes.
- Plug in USB-C cable on back of your Apple TV 4K. If you have Apple TV 2nd or 3rd generation, use Micro-USB cable. Use the correct one for your Apple TV model. Don’t use lightning to USB cable.
- Plug the cable’s other end to your Mac’s USB port.
- If you have Apple TV 3rd or 4th generation, plug it in power cord. Otherwise, don’t plug in power cord.
- Next, click Apple TV Summary page in iTunes. If you can’t see that Summary page, click Apple TV icon in the upper left corner.
- Now, click “Restore Apple TV”. Don’t unplug the cable until the process is done. Now you Apple will be restoring.
- When the process has done, unplug the cable and power cord. Then connect the power cord and HDMI cable to the Apple TV.