Unable to scroll the App is the biggest issue nowadays. Most of the iPhone users have a complaint that their “iPhone XS MAX App screen Scrolling problem”. Do you have this issue? If Yes… this article will help you to solve this issue. Here I gonna share you some of the fixes to get rid of this issue efficiently.
Fix 1: Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Force Restart your iPhone
- Press the “Volume Up button” and release it.
- Press the “Volume Down button” and release it
- Then, press and hold the “Side Button” until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 3: Force close an App
- Double tap the home button.
- Now you can see all the apps which are in the background.
- Just swipe the app from down to up to force close it.
Fix 4: Update all the Apps
- Go to “App Store”.
- Search for Updates for that particular app.
- If you have any update for that app, tap “Update”.
- This will automatically update and install your app.
Fix 5: Contact Particular App Developer
Contact the app developer via google and give a feedback regarding this issue. Hope they will try to solve this issue.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to kindly share your opinion via comments.