Do you think, managing all Cloud files at one place is a possible thing? Yes, it is possible with AnyTrans for Cloud. Today on iphonetopics.com we are going to give a review on AnyTrans for Cloud which is an all-in-one Cloud Manager for Mac and Windows. Let’s see about AnyTrans for Cloud and how to use it.
AnyTrans for Cloud is a free Cloud manager software for Mac and Windows. Using AnyTrans, you can easily manage, sync, share, and transfer files between Cloud and computer at anywhere, anytime. You can also sync contents among multiple Clouds like Google Drive, pCloud, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, etc. With this software, you can manage all your cloud services at one place. It will download/transfer/share the files at lightning speed.
Why is AnyTrans
We came across many file managing software which are only used for transferring files between two devices. But AnyTrans is not Like that. Using AnyTrans, you can share files from one drive to another drive. Honestly, you can also download/upload files from computer to cloud directly, or vice versa. With AnyTrans you can Transfer files without boundaries which means you can manage as many files you want. This also lets you share files between iOS Device and android.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Web App
- Manage all your Cloud services at one Place
- Faster, safer, and automatic Cloud file transfer
- Easy Content Management
- You can share your files on Social Media like Twitter, FaceBook, etc.
- You can download cloud files from cloud to your computer, or vice versa
- You can directly transfer or sync cloud files from one cloud to your target cloud
- Manages files across too many Cloud drives including Google Drive, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, and more at one place
- Transfer files via 3 Cloud to Cloud Channels
- Sync Cloud content automatically to target Cloud
- Easily and quickly share Cloud files & folders through a simple link
How to use AnyTrans for Cloud?
- Download and install AnyTrans for Cloud.
- Sign in with your Email ID (or) you can also log in with Twitter, FaceBook, and Google.
- Go to your mailbox to verify and click “Verify email address”.
- Click “+” symbol to add Cloud drives. Click on the Cloud Drive that you want to add. You can add all available Clouds.
- After adding Cloud, you can see added Cloud drive icon.
- Click on a Cloud that you want to manage and then select any one of the Cloud files. You can see many functions at the upper-right corner including Refresh, Sync to, Upload, New Folder, Sync to Cloud, Share, Download, etc.
- If you want to download the selected file, click Download icon. Likewise, select the icon as per your need.
How to Download?
You can Download AnyTrans for Mac from AnyTrans’ official website.
Tech Specs to know
iOS – iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, and iOS 5
Mac OS – macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, OS 10.10, OS 10. 9, OS 10.8
Windows OS – Windows10/8/7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and both 32bit & 64bit
Android Version – Android 4.0 and above
CPU – Pentium IV 2.4 GHz and above
RAM – 512MB system memory
Hard Disk – 100 MB and above free space
Supported Cloud Drives
Google Drive, iCloud Drive, OneDrive, pCloud, Box, and Dropbox.
Supported File Types
Photo, Music, Documents, Videos, Apps, Games, Word, Excel, Audiobooks, Contacts, TV Shows, Notes, Messages, Podcasts, Reminders, Home Video, Zipped Files, PowerPoint, Folders, iOS Backups, etc.
This is the best file managing software I have ever seen. I hope above details have given a clear idea about AnyTrans for Cloud. To manage all your Cloud file at one place, download this software today itself.