I am an iPhone user. Recently I am facing a problem on my iPhone that, whenever I open a browser on my device I keep getting a notification from Amazon- “Congratulations Amazon Winner….”. This pop-up appears often. Then, what I did is… had shared this issue with my friend John and he gave me some tricks to fix “Amazon Winner pop-ups” issue. Here, I gonna share those tricks with you so that you can also get rid of this same issue.
Fix 1: Clear your Browser History
- Turn on Airplane Mode and then launch Settings.
- Tap Safari -> Clear History and Website Data.
- Then Double-press the Home Button to find the Safari screen image.
- Now swipe it up to close the app and then Restart your device.
- Finally turn off the Airplane Mode.
Note: After doing this step don’t go back to the websites you were on the first time when the issue happened.
- Launch Settings -> Safari -> Advanced.
- Now you can Quit and then Relaunch Safari for the change to take effect.
Fix 3: Reset Advertising Identifier
Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier.
Fix 4: Enable the best Adblocker
- Download and install Adblocker of your choice from the App Store.
- Then go to Settings -> Safari -> Adblocker and then turn it On.
Fix 5: Block Pop-ups
Launch Settings -> Safari -> Turn On “Block pop-ups” and “Fraudulent Website Warning”.
- Delete the infected App/websites from your device.
- Report the Scammers to Apple
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of iOS on your device
Hope any one of the above fixes will be helpful to you. If you find this article as useful, kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…