One of iPhone users said that he has a problem that Alarm symbol present when Alarm not turned on. I think it’s not a big problem. But it makes a bit of irritation. Do you want to get rid of this problem? If yes, then read this article till the end. These solutions are found for solving this Alarm problem on iPhone.
Solution 1: Restart your Phone
iPhone 8 Plus and Earlier
- Press and hold the Power button (Sleep/Wake) until you get a slider.
- To turn off your device, drag the slider.
- After a few seconds, again press and hold the power button until you get an Apple logo
iPhone X and Later
- Press the Power Button and either Volume Up or Down Button until getting power off slider.
- Then drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Wait for 20 to 30 seconds.
- To turn on your iPhone, press and hold the Power Button until getting an Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Delete All Alarms Using Siri
- If you are using iPhone 8 Plus and Earlier, press “Home” button and if you are using iPhone X and Later, press “Power” button to open Siri.
- Then say “Hey Siri”.
- Next, say “Delete my all alarms” and it asks you to confirm this process. You have to tap “Confirm”. Now, you all Alarm will be erased.
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if prompted.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 4: Turn Off Bedtime Alarm
If you are using Bedtime alarm, turn off it. It may solve this problem.
- Open Alarm on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Bedtime” tab at the bottom.
- Then turn off “Bedtime”.
Solution 5: Update Latest iOS
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down the page and tap “Software Update”.
- If an update is available, tap “Download and Install”
- Then follow the instruction to update the OS.
Solution 6: Restore your iPhone
Before restoring, backup your device because this action erases your phone’s data.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to the latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select the Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
We hope that the above solutions have solved your problem. If you know any other solution to solve this problem, tell us through your comments.