Airpods are effortless. You can switch it to your Apple devices without any problem. But sometimes you may find messages while using Airpods like “Airpods won’t connect to iPhone, the Airpods won’t pair, Airpods won’t work”. This can be a very frustrating issue for you because you can’t hear or listen to music on your iPhone. Here, I gonna share you some solutions to get rid from this issue.
Solution 1: Check the Airpods
- Keep your iPhone and Airpods close together.
- Make sure that Airpods is turned on.
Solution 2: Restart both iPhone
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the “slide to power off” slider to power off your device.
- Then again press and hold the Power Button to turn on your device.
Solution 3: Reset your Airpods
- Hold down the Setup Button until yellow light (status light) flashes a few times.
- Leave the Setup Button when you see the white light.
Solution 4: Refresh Bluetooth
- Open Settings->Bluetooth.
- Turn off “Bluetooth”.
- Restart your iPhone and then turn on iPhone.
Solution 5: Force Restart your iPhone
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home and Power Button simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side and Volume Down Button at the same time until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and then Release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 6: Forget Bluetooth Device
- Launch Settings->Bluetooth.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Click the info symbol (i) near to the Bluetooth device name that you want to forget
- Tap “Forget this Device”.
- Tap “Forget Device”.
- Likewise, make your phone to forget all Bluetooth devices.
- Turn off Bluetooth.
- Wait for few seconds and then turn it on.
- Now set up your Airpods with iPhone.
How to set up Airpods with iPhone?
- Unlock the iPhone.
- Open the charging case that contains Airpods.
- Make sure that your charging case is present next to your iPhone.
- Now you can see the setup animation on iPhone.
- Tap “Connect”.
- Click “Done”.
Solution 7: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Select “Reset network settings”.
- Enter the Passcode.
- A pop-up box will appear. Select “Reset Network Settings”.
- Your iPhone will Restart wait until your phone restarts.
- Go to Settings->Bluetooth and enable Bluetooth.
- Now try to connect the Airpods with iPhone
Solution 8: Clean the Airpods and Charging case
- Take a cotton free cloth.
- Slowly wipe both the charging case and Airpods with the cloth.
- Make sure there is no dust or moisture in the charging case that contains Airpods.
Hope that the above solutions are helpful for your problem. If you find this article as useful for your problem kindly share your opinion via the comments. Thank you…